WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Preview of Sally Hansen (drugstore brand) new Spring/Summer Collection Available Soon!

Soon (hopefully this month) Sally Hansen will be debuting two new Spring/Summer nail polish collections. I am pretty much foaming at the mouth for some of these colors. LOL. I added pics of both collections....plus added a caption underneath each picture saying which ones I plan on scooping up ASAP. Hope this gets you girls excited for colorful nail polishes! Keep an eye out at your local drug store for these beauties! 
Tracy Reese for Sally Hansen Collection.
I plan on getting the purple,light blue,coral,baby pink and beige color from this collection!

Prabal Gurung Collection For Sally Hansen.
I plan on getting the metallic silver, baby pink and bright blue colors!

Hurry Up Sally Hansen and release these collections in stores! Im dying to get these colors out of the bottles and on my nails! :)

1 comment:

  1. i think I'll probably buy all of the polishes in the firs pic lol they look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete