WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BLOG SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Added New Items!!!!!!




Rules of my blog sale!!!




*First to to pay gets item. Items must be sold through paypal unless I have set up an alternate arraignment with you. If you want something please comment with the brand name, color, and the price. Will only ship to USA CAN,and UK. Shipping is 4$ to CAN and USA (as it is shipping from Hawaii), plus .50 cents for every extra item.I will calculate shipping for UK customers after you have purchased.  Blog Sale will end on March 17th. Once I invoice you through paypal, you have 8hrs from org. invoice time to pay or item goes back up for sale. 
*All makeup items have never been used, only swatched. But I will steralize. 
*Jewelry has never been worn, still in packaging
*Shoes worn once
*Nail polish never used, never swatched. 
*Please make sure you include your name, and valid paypal email for me to invoice in your comment. Upon payment, I will ask for your shipping address. All items purchased this week will be sent off on Friday. 
Betsey Johnson gold/wht fish pearl earrings $13. Betsey Johnson skull w/ pink bow ring sz.7 $15


Bare Minerals: $5 Warmth face bronzer,eyeshadows $3.50/ea (top) antique pearl ,(bottom) vanilla sugar
ELF Cream Blush, Cream Contour $3.50  L to R (Flirt, Temptress)
Benefit: $9/ea Creaseless cream eyeshadows L to R (Platinum and Smut). Benefit creamy mini eyeliners Blinged,Steel Her Date,Gem-n-Eye $8.50 for all 
Benefit: Powder Pop $10. Colors: Dandelion,Hoolah,Dallas 
(L to R) Stila Cheek Color mini pans in Hint and Bud $3.50/ea. MAC mineralized eyeshadow in Cinderfella limited edition $9.50 SOLD. Stila powder mini blush Peony $3. Tarte bronzer in Park Ave Princess $5. Smashbox "O" Glow gel blush $7SOLD. Sigma Foundation brush "F60" $8.
NYX glitter eye pencils $5 for all. Stila discontinued lip stick in color Carol Ann $4.







Nars Deep Throat blush 13$, Mac Pinch Me blush 12$, MAC Earth to Earth Mineralized blush 17$
MAC Ramblin Rose plus swatch $9
Lauren Luke palette. Only swatched. 14$
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender $5
Mac Honey Flower 9$. Mac Viva Glam Cyndi SOLD, Nars Moon Fleet/Indian Red 8$, Urban Decay Sellout and  Indescent
Swatches of Urban Decay Sellout and Indescent lipsticks (above)
Benefit Creaseless Cream Plum-ing for Gold  $9, NYX blush "Mocha" $4.50


All polish L to R:4$    Zoya: Astra,Creamy,Gabrielle/OPI:San Tan Tonio (sold)/China Glaze:Platinum Silver,Magical,Orange Knockout,Robotika
Bebe Heels Sz 8. Worn once. 15$

18 comments:

  1. Benefit: $9/ea Creaseless cream eyeshadows L to R (Platinum and Smut)
    Benefit Powder Pop
    OPI San TanTonio

    shipping to USA
    paypal: slinebay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac Viva Glam Cyndi $9
    Mac Cinderfella $9.50

    USA
    paypal: sandercl@email.uscupstate.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 benefit mini eyeliners- 8 and the first 2 china glaze nailpolishes (4 dollars each)
    Shipping to canada, paypal email is ncalovic@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashbox "O" Glow gel blush

    ship canada
    paypal: jfreundl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa, I am waiting for someone to pay for the powder pop. She has 4 more hrs to pay. If not, then I will invoice you and its yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have invoiced you all. :) Things will be mailed out on Friday! After you pay, I will contact you all for shipping address.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Has the NARS deep throat been used a lot? I'm interested in buying that. My e-mail is gcartledge@hotmail.co.uk if you could please let me know how much it would be to ship it to the UK, thanks!
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I am interested in the Betsy Johnson skull ring, but I have one question is it a certain size or is it adjustable? moedo108@yahoo.com

    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has that benefit powder pop been scooped up yet? because I will take it. email me if it hasn't!
    lizzybethlouise at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. xoelizabethlou , no no one has bought it yet. People keep saying they want it, but once I invoice them they dont pay. They only have 8hrs after I have invoiced them to pay or else it goes back up for sale! I will invoice you now. Its yours sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. moedo108 , no sorry! its not adjustable :( its an exact sz 7. Do you still want it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gillian, the Nars deep throat has been used 1 or 2 times. I bought it over the summer, and then totally forgot about it until I was going through stuff to sell. Its its like new condition!

    ReplyDelete
  13. xoelizabethlou, where are u located? US,CAN,UK? I need to know for shipping purposes :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ,

    i would love nars deep throat blush

    shipping to uk

    Lauracharlottechelsea@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, sorry I'm a little late to the party but I'm just wondering if that Powder Pop is still available? I'm in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi. im interested in the nars deep throat blush, mac pinch me blush, benefit powder pop and tarte bronzer. i live in the us. please contact me at pamelaaxoxo@gmail.com.

    btw have any been used?

    ReplyDelete