WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Orange You Glad I'm Posting This??????????

So, today post is going to be all about ORANGE! 
So, I have always loved the color orange. But mainly I have always focused it in my clothes,jewelry or nail polish selections. I had never thought to put it on my face. Now, I am quite a fan of orange eyeshadows (if done right), but I hardly ever wear any shadow as it is so I am not the person to experiment with it. I would probably end up looking clownish. But I am definately loving orange lipsticks and orange blush colors! For my skin tone, darker "burnt" oranges look best. I am not confident enough to test out neons or super pale orange! As far as orange blush goes, I also like medium to dark color oranges. Just me personally though. Cosmetic companies make a whole slew of orange shades in blush and lipsticks. I encourage you to try this out! Especially with summer quickly approaching I think this look is so beautiful! Here are some pictures of models wearing orange colored cheeks and lips. At the bottom, I gave you two pictures of my favorite way to way orange makeup. At the top is my personal collection of orange/coral blushes which I plan on expanding on in the future! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment