WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NEW MAC "QUITE CUTE" COLLECTION

Below is MACs new promo poster for their new "Quite Cute" Collection. Its probably no real shock that I love MAC! In my opinion they have the absolute best blushes and lipsticks ever. They have amazing eyeshadows as well but I dont wear eyeshadow very often so I dont really care about that hehe. I am BEYOND obsessed with their new collection. I am planning on getting all 3 mineralized blushes because they are so "cute"! I also am planning on getting 2 of the lipsticks. The light peach color and the hot pink. The others look pretty but are not too wearable in my opinion. Hope your excited too for all you MAC lovers! Collection comes out on April 7th!



(L to R) Blushes,nail polishes, eyelashes
Lipsticks, glosses, lip pencils, eyeshadow quads, liner, mascaras
Mineralized Blushes

No comments:

Post a Comment