WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

ALL ABOUT NAILS!!!!!


So it is probably no surprise I love love love nail polish, nail art, and pretty much everything nails! I have included some new polishes I have picked up for spring. With details, and names on each. Plus some tips I have for manicures, my favorite remover and top coats, plus tips for growing long strong nails! If you guys like these types of posts, I will update occasionally with new tricks and creations I have found or come up with, also new polish I purchase and cheaper versions I have discovered! ENJOY LADIES!
(L to R) OPI Simmer and Shimmer, OPI Extrava-Ganza, Sally Hansen Gray by Gray, OPI  Dating A Royal

(L to R) OPI Whats With The Cattitude?,OPI Jade Is The New Black,China Glaze Secret Periwinkle, Essie Tarte Deco

Cheap awesome glitters!(L to R) Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter, Frenzy, Hottie. Sonia Kashuk Violetta (all at Target)
OPI Last Friday Night is $9, Sinful Colors in Hottie is $2.99. EXACT SAME COLOR! Cheaper version! :)

Pure Acetone Polish remover is the best!, ROCK HARD is the best base coat for very strong nails, My Favorite top coats that are super shiny and dry quickly are Sally Hansen Mega Shine and Seche Vite. Everything but the Mega Shine can be found at Sallys Beauty Supply. 

Best way to remove glitter polish! Normally glitter on nails is a pain to remove! I saturate a cotton ball with remover, then wrap them around each nail with a small piece of tin foil around my finger. Leave for 5 minutes. When you pull foil off, all the glitter is gone! No hard work needed! :)

My tip/trick for painting and not getting any polish on skin or cuticles......place a small piece of tape on edge of nails. Simple and effective until you master painting perfectly!
Japanese Cherry Blossoms

Watermelons


(disclaimer: I find different ways to paint my nails from nail polish/nail art blogs or youtube videos) 



No comments:

Post a Comment