WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My current hair obsessions

So I have never been that crazy in to my hair like some girls I know. I don't use hair spray, I don't backcomb, I don't use volume mouse, don't use bumpits lol, ect ect. The only things I see spending a good bit of money on is getting color and cuts professionally. Other than that, I don't use that many high end high products. Most of you know I have the CURLIEST hair known to man. Its extremely coarse, curly and dry. Over the years I have experimented with what will keep my curls soft when I wear it curly, and what will keep my hair straight and shiny when I straighten it. My hair is either curly and pulled up into a top knot, ponytail or up do kinda thing or its straight and down. I am just not that in to wearing it different ways. But, here are a few inexpensive products I have recently found that have replaced my other products. I will never ever again use anything but these! 


#1) One 'N Only Argan Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil, Mask (7$ each, Sally's Beauty Supply)
This stuff is AMAZING! Regular Argan/Moroccan Oil at a salon would cost you about 25$ for each. This stuff is the exact same and only 7$!!! I threw away all my other shampoo/conditioner/oils because this line is by far the best. It makes my hair so shiny, soft, detangled, manageable and my curls dry to a defined curl. Not frizzy! I recommend to anyone who wants soft manageable hair! I will never buy anything else!



#2) Hair One Cleansing Conditioner (11$, Sally's Beauty Supply)
Some of you may have heard or seen on websites or infomercials about WEN hair cleanser. Basically its a shampoo/conditioner cleanser that is supposed to be all the rave. It deep cleans your hair, getting rid of any oils, or hair product residue. For a bottle of WEN its about 30$. This stuff is 11$ and THE EXACT SAME THING. I use it twice a week in place of the Argan oil shampoo/conditioner and my hair has never felt so clean and fresh. It eliminates frizz completely. I love love love it. Only using it twice a week makes sure all the argan oil, and styling products are removed but it doesn't strip my hair by using it every time I wash. I highly recommend if you have been curious or tempted to try WEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment