WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Betsey Johnson earring/ring collection

So I wear earrings pretty much everyday. I am not too big on braclets or necklaces but earrings I love. I like unique earrings. I wear a lot of black so I like to accessorize with colorful/quirky earrings. Betsey Johnson makes the absolute best unique earrings! I always get compliments/questions when I wear any of these. They are extremely affordable, none of these cost more than $10 online. I plan to continue adding to my Betsey Johnson jewelry collection. She makes unique rings that I am dying to get! Hope you guys enjoy!




Most amazing ring ever! I bought to either wear on ring/pinkie finger. 


2 comments:

  1. Where do you find these for 10 bucks? I love betsey johnson stuff. Plus i'm naming my little girl betsey.. not after the brand, but it is pretty cool that once in a while some of her stuff says 'betsey' on it.. :)
    I love everything she makes but mostly the bags and jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Betsey Johnson earrings ... all her jewelry actually... so cute.
    http://makesitup.blogspot.com/2011/09/mismatched-earrings.html

    ReplyDelete