WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

LUSH GOODIES!!!!

Yesterday my good friend Sheena and I skipped off to LUSH at Ala Moana. LUSH is probably my favorite guilty pleasure. The store smells so amazing and has such fun girly products! If you love skin care, bubble baths, unique smelling body wash or anything that smells like roses you will adore LUSH. Some stuff is pretty over priced, but most of what I get is fairly inexpensive and lasts a while. Heres what I got!!!!! I have a whole basket in my bathroom devoted to my LUSH stuff...i'll insert a picture at the bottom of the post of my LUSH collection :) Enjoy!   (With all Bubble Bars, I break off chunks....I do not use the whole product at once)
"Magic Mushroom" Bubble Bars. $4.95   (vanilla and cream scented) Lasts 4 baths

"Ma Bar" Bubble Bar $7.95 (Chocolate Toffee Citrus Scented) Lasts 4 baths

"The Comforter" Bubble Bar $9.95 (Blackberry and cream scented) Lasts 6 baths

"Strawberry Fields" Massage Bar $6.95 (strawberry and cream scent) Lasts 6 baths

"Creamy Candy" Bubble Bar $7.95 (Sweet Candy scented) Lasts 4 baths

"Each Peach" Massage Bar $7.95 (Lemon Peach scent) Lasts 6 baths 








No comments:

Post a Comment