WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Introduction To My Blog

So.....some of you may know me well, and some of you may just "know of me" or maybe used to know me well, ect. Basically I am pretty much the girliest girl you'll meet. Sometimes I get looked down upon because I would rather talk about eye shadows and nail polish then about sports. A lot of people think because I am obsessed with all things beauty that means I am shallow, superficial and dumb. Not true. Beauty is a hobby for me. I collect makeup, perfume, hair products, nail polish, skin care products and hair accessories. I know a fair amount about beauty and so I wanted to make this blog to share my passion for all things beauty, plus style, home decor, baking and do it yourself craft projects. These are the things I am good at. Some girls may be good at cooking, or fitness, or maybe poetry. Because I choose to focus my attention on girly things does not mean I am dumb,selfish, spend too much money or high maintenance. So please, if you feel negatively about this blog go ahead and exit out and never look back :) But if you wanna learn more about me/ my interests and passions then I hope to be updating with new diverse posts a few times a week. Thanks guys! 

2 comments:

  1. Also....this blog is under continual work. This is not the final layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jor, I love your blog! Mine is just about my baby haha but I thought about doing some on hair styles and how to. This blog is so you! I miss you and being girly together :)

    ReplyDelete