WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

UPDATED ITEMS FOR BLOG SALE!

 Hi guys, because there was so much interest in these items I have decided to update what is left, and what else I have decided to sell. For those of you who have emailed me asking how everything sold so quickly if there were no comments on my blog? Its because I also advertised it on my personal FB, so some friends msg'd me there. Hope that clears that up! I have added quite a few more things, and taken better pictures of whats left over. Remember, I am only shipping within the US. Shipping is $3, plus .25 cents for every other item you may want. Happy shopping!  I can work with you guys on payment as well. I know most people do not get paid until the 15th, so I can invoice you and hold the items until then :) Everything must be paid by the 17th or will go back up for sale. 
***Be aware, because I live in Hawaii, I am significantly behind regular mainland time zones, keep that in mind if I do not invoice you, or respond to your comments right away. 




R to L. Smashbox Illuminating Highlighter in "Shimmer" brand new, never used.
Stila "Rose Gold" Highlighter, brand new never used. $10/each

Stila Limited Edition Barbie eye shadow palette, never used. $10(sold)

Benefit Creaseless Cream eye shadows in Strut (dark charcoal) and Plum-ing For Gold (dark plum). Only swatched, will clean off fingerprints.  $7/each

Stila Mini One Step Foundation in shade "Tone" which is comparable to MAC NC 25/NC30. Never used. $7(sold)

Brand new MAC blushes L to R. "Desert Rose"(still in box)(sold) and  "Sweet as Cocoa"  $10/each

L to R. MAC cream blush (old formula) in Brit Wit (dusty rose color)(SOLD) used twice  $8
MAC Wel


l Dressed Blush used once $8  (SOLD)

L to R. Smashbox Lipstick in "Delightful", MAC lipstick in "Sophisto"(sold), MAC lipstick in "Politely Pink" none ever used only swatched once(sold) $7/each
Also, NYX lipstick in Frosted Beige never used, never swatched. $3

Urban Decay lipsticks L to R "Innocent" and "Jailbait" never used, swatched once. Lipsticks not this tall, caps are on bottom. $7/each

Benefit mini eyeliners (only swatched once, never used on eyes) from top to bottom Gem-N-Eye, Blinged, Steel Her Heart. $3/each or all 3 for $7 (all sold)

Makeup Forever HD foundation primer mini size. 85% full. $4


Now for the Polish!!!



Essie L to R. Raspberry, Its Genius,  Cute As A Button (sold), Big Spender $3/each (none used)

L to R. Essie Nude Attitude, China Glaze Grape Juice, China Glaze Robotika (sold) (none used) $3/each

L to R Essie Sand of a Beach, OPI Tutti Fruity Tonga, ($3/each) China Glaze Glam(CG Glam used , 90% full  $2)

Essie Looking For Love, OPI Happy Anniversary, OPI Sephora  Run With It, China Glaze Pelican Gray (none used, $3/each)

Sally Hansen Barracuda new ($2). Essie Smooth Sailing, Essie Beach Bum Blu, OPI Mermaids Tears, OPI Jade is the new black (sold) all new. $3/each)


14 comments:

  1. I'll take the Mac politely pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK! awesome, can you send me your email so I can invoice you? :) you can send it on here or private msg it to me on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to purchase the maliu barbie set and the eyeliners.Also if you decide to sell any nude colored or a pink similar to the one you sold already could you let me know Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there ! Would you accept $9 shipped for desert rose? Lmk either way thanks ;)

    (I bought my paradise from you too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I will! I will ship both blushes to you since.you already paid shipping on the first blush. Ill invoice you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still have Sally Hansen barracuda and essie beach bum blu?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't seem to find your twitter info... Are all of your blog sale items sold?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clara, my twitter is @JustJoriale, also my email is joriml30@gmail.com. No, not everything is sold yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neny, Sally Hansen Barracuda has been sold. But I still have beach bum blu :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you still have?
    OPI Tutti Fruity Tonga
    Essie Beach Bum Blu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shaan0, yes they both are still available!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will take them! Yay! Paypal is surfchik53@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi do u still have the R&R tinted spf 20? if so can u email me @ tracieissoopink@gmail.com thats also my paypal thanks

    ReplyDelete