WELCOME TO MY BLOG THAT WILL CONSIST OF FRIVILOUS GIRLY NONSENSE!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Updated AGAIN Blog Sale Items

This past week I have had a lot of girls say they wanted things, then never completed their paypal invoice. If you want something, please be serious. I am moving and trying to get rid of these things ASAP. I will invoice you through paypal, please pay within 24 hrs and your items will be shipped out. I am lowering the prices of these items again. If you want something, please comment below, msg me on FB, or comment me on twitter. All shipping within USA is $2.25. For every additional item, shipping is .25 cents more. Happy shopping :)


Top: Smashbox Highlight $6. L:Stila Heart Blush $4  R: Stila Rose Gold Highlight $6(sold)

Stila One Step mini Foundation in shade "tone" (MAC NC25-30)   $4(sold)

all polish $3

L to R. MAC "Blankety" (no tag on bottom, fell off) (sold) $4  MAC "Honeyflower" only swatched $5, MAC "Sophisto" only swatched $5 (sold), Smashbox "Delightful" only swatched $5

L to R Urban Decay lipsticks in "Innocent" and "Jailbait" never used, only swatched. $5

Lorac Mocktail (bright pink) only swatched never used $3, NYX "Frosted Beige" (muted light pink)  lipstick never used, only swatched  $2

MAC mineralized blush in "Earth To Earth" (used twice) $10, MAC Cream Color Base (beautiful cream blush)  in "Fabulush" used once $7

MAC blush in Sweet as Cocoa never used $8, MAC Desert Rose never used, still in box $9(sold)

20 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog sale through someone else who I follow on Twitter. I was wondering is the Stila Heart blush and the Stila foundation still available? If so, I am very intersted in both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are :) wanna give me you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! My email that my paypal is linked to is: katieh721@yahoo.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the nail polishes for $3 still available?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep! all the nail polishes have not been sold :) would you like some?

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you sold all the mac stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the stila Rose gold highlight and Mac desert rose. My email is ojnsa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also want Mac sophisto.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine, no not all the MAC is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neny, alright :) I will invoice you soon! Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  11. is the mac blankety lipstick still available and blushes or mineralize skin finish?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only blushes left are Earth to Earth mineralized blush and Sweet as Cocoa. Blankety and the Mineralized Skin Finish have been bought already. So sorry! Do you want any of the blushes left?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What Essie and OPI polishes do you have left?

    ReplyDelete
  14. ShaanO, click this and scroll down. All those polishes are still available :) Except Sally Hansen Barracuda. Everything else I still have :) (besides the two you already bought) http://thelipstickandlace.blogspot.com/2011/08/updated-items-for-blog-sale.html?showComment=1314303747768#c8671345880589098320

    ReplyDelete
  15. do you still have the essie polishes? what colors are they in?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey! im always super late on blog sales! if mac honey flower lipstick is still up for sale please let me know! lcabral4625@hotmail.com or msjiggly2u@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! Do you still have Fabulush? I know Im SO late! Do let me know. My email is teenz_2983@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do u still have mac fabulush? please mail me at susanjonsson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete